Artic Rv Park
- RV Park
Set in the forest of the Willapa Hills our RV park offers spacious sites surrounded by grass, trees and flowers. The trail along the Little North River covers a mile through 20 acres of temperate rain forest. Next door the historic Artic Tavern welcomes neighbors, tourists, hunters and fishermen. The picnic shelter provides an escape from rains and a fire place for indoor hot dog roasts.
- Pick your own berries, flowers & produce in our country garden
- Hike trails through temperate rain forest
- Watch birds along the Little North River
- Enjoy campfires...Firewood available
- Pets welcome... if they're friendly!
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
- Recreation Room
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At8Campsite - Full Hookup30.00Notes: Water, Sewer and Electricity - 50 & 30 amp15Campsite - Partial Hookup25.00Notes: Water and Electricity8Campsite - Primitive10.00Notes: For Bicyclers8Campsite - Tent14.00Notes: Firepit and Picnic Tables
Artic is only 6 miles south of Cosmopolis on Hwy 101 at milepost 75 between Aberdeen and Raymond.