9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Franciscovich & Associates
For over 25 years Frank M. Franciscovich has served Grays Harbor County and the surrounding counties of the Olympic Peninsula through his general civil practice. With extensive experience in complex real estate and estate planning matters, including real estate development and leasing, family limited partnerships, trusts, and limited liability companies, he welcomes new projects both simple and involved. His practice also emphasizes business, commercial, corporate, and construction law, and timber, forestry, and fisheries law. His clientele reflects the diversity of the community and its varied legal needs. A native of Aberdeen, his practice is based on practical and well-researched advice to private enterprise and individuals.
- Real Estate Transactions - Purchase and Sale, Residential and Commercial
- Construction - Commercial
- Estate Planning - Community Property Agreements, Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney
- Probate - Testate and Intestate
- Corporations - Formation and Annual Recordkeeping
Whom to Contact
- Frank M. FranciscovichAttorney at LawPhone: (360) 532-4141
From I-5 South take the US 101-N exit (#104); stay on SR-8 W/US 12 W, which takes you into town on Wishkah St; continue on Wishkah St approx. .2 miles to the Harbor Place Bldg. on your left.