HarborCrest Behavioral Health
- Chemical Dependency
Primary Drug & Alcohol Treatment. Specialized Programming for Impaired Professionals, Buprenorphine Maintainance, Pregnant Women & Interventions with Employers, Family or Agency Referrals. We also offer full specimen testing services in our outpatient department.
Levels of Treatment include:
Medical Detoxification (Inpatient)
Family Program/Sessions are available at all levels of Treatment.
Employer Services available, i.e., drug screening, assessments, intervention and back to work contracts.
- Medical Director certified in Addiction Medicine with over 25 years experience
- Professional Staff with over 100 years of combined experience in Addiction Treatment
- Discharge Planning that includes referrals to ongoing care with other agencies
- On going support for Alumni through the Alumni Association
- Quarterly Educational Programs open to the public (please see Chamber Event Calandar to view upcoming events)
2nd Floor of the East Campus of Grays Harbor Community Hospital. For Specimen Testing please use the north elevator