Weekends and Evenings by Appointment
Ingram, Zelasko & Goodwin, LLP
Ingram, Zelasko and Goodwin has been built on a tradition of excellence and integrity in providing legal services. The firm's primary goal is to provide prompt, well-reasoned, practical advice to help clients achieve business objectives and avoid legal difficulties. Our clients reflect the full range of businesses and individuals in Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.
Founded in 1960 by Ernie Ingram and Ted Zelasko, the firm continues to be the largest on the Olympic Peninsula and in the Coastal Washington region.
- General Civil and Trial Practice - Tickets/Infractions - DUI - Criminal Defense
- Business and Real Estate - Corporations - Landlord/Tenant
- Personal Injury - Collections - Garnishments
- Family Law - Divorce, Custody, Adoption and Guardianships
- Estate Planning - Trusts - Wills - Elder Law
Whom to Contact
- Arthur A. BlauveltAttorney - PartnerPhone: (360) 533-2865Fax: (360) 538-1511
- Erik M. KupkaAttorney - PartnerPhone: (360) 533-2865Fax: (360) 538-1511
- Gary MoreanAttorney - PartnerPhone: (360) 533-2865Fax: (360) 538-1511
- Stephen P. NatwickAttorney - PartnerPhone: (360) 533-2865Fax: (360) 538-1511
- Richard VromanAttorney - PartnerPhone: (360) 533-2865Fax: (360) 538-1511
From I-5 South; take US101-N exit (#104-Aberdeen-Ocean Beaches); stay on SR-8 W/US 12W, which takes you into town on Wishkah St; then right on Broadway; right on First Street, one block - ofc on left