- Vacation Rentals
- New Homes
- Real Estate Sales
Oyhut Bay is Washington’s newest seaside village on the south point of the Ocean Shores Peninsula. A new Village Square anchors a community of new homes and cozy cottages. Salon Maude and bicycle/moped rentals are onsite now, with Rovito Bistro opening later this summer.
The Natural Side of Ocean Shores - Oyhut Bay's location is adjacent to the Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area and a short walk to unspoiled, natural driftwood beaches at Damon Point.
The cottages reflect traditional Northwest beach architecture, with appealing front porches, large, open living spaces and ample storage for beach toys. One, two and three-bedroom cottages are available to tour in our model row, and new homes are now ready for your purchase and move-in. Cottages also now available for nightly vacation rentals.
Owners and guests will also have access to a dock on our private freshwater canal lots, with 23 miles of canals and lakes for paddling and fishing fun.
Visit our model home row and imagine your new home at the beach. Owners may opt in to a nightly rental program with professional onsite management and complete furniture/furnishing packages.
Come stay with us for your next Ocean Shores vacation - book your nightly vacation rental at http://oyhutbayvacationrentals.com/.
- Cozy vacation cottages available as nightly rentals for one to seven
- Adjacent to the Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area, close to car-free Damon Point
- Kids playground, outdoor fire pits, bicycle/moped rentals, bistro coming soon
- Great for groups - event tent and reception/meeting room available
- Cottages for sale - perfect getaway, primary residence or vacation rental income
From Downtown Ocean Shores, drive south on Point Brown Avenue NW. Turn right on Tonquin Ave SW. Turn right on Marine View Drive SW and the Oyhut Bay entrance will be on your left.