Port of Grays Harbor
With more than 500 acres of property available for development the Port of Grays Harbor specializes in working with new and existing businesses to successfully operate in Grays Harbor. With four deep water marine terminals, the Port's primarily line of business is shipping. Terminal 2 is the home of the AG Processing Inc. bulk cargo export facility.
The Port also owns and operates the 600 berth Westport Marina and the 5,000 ft. runway at Grays Harbor Airport at Bowerman Field in Hoquiam, WA.
- Four deep water marine terminals servicing vessels upto 990' LOA
- On-dock rail and looped cargo rail system through marine terminal complex
- Domestic and International rail transfer services.
- Full service Westport Marina offers pleasure and commercial vessels safe moorage.
- Numerous industrial sites available with infrastructure in place to serve a variety of businesses.