GGHI Business Forum Luncheon - Legislative Wrap-Up
Date and Time
Tuesday May 23, 2023
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM PDT
11:00 am - Doors open, lunch served
11:30 am - Program Begins
1:00 pm - Program concludes
Aberdeen Rotary Log Pavilion
141 Sargent Blvd.
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Business Forum Early Bird Pricing - Register prior to 5/12/23,11:30am Business Forum Regular Pricing - Registration closes 5/16/23, 5:00pm
Business Forum Early Bird Pricing - Register prior to 5/12/23,11:30am
Business Forum Regular Pricing - Registration closes 5/16/23, 5:00pm
Join Greater Grays Harbor, Inc. (GGHI) for a robust conversation on the impacts of the 2023 Legislative Session and economic development outcomes.
All speakers will provide updates from their respective districts, communities and industries as well as discuss any upcoming priorities for the future.
If time allows, a moderated Q&A session will conclude the event.
Invited Washington State Legislators Include:
19th Legislative District
- Senator Jeff Wilson
- Representative Jim Walsh - Confirmed
- Representative Joel McEntire
24th Legislative District
- Senator Kevin Van De Wege
- Representative Steve Tharinger
- Representative Mike Chapman - Confirmed
- Paul Guppy, Vice President for Research, Washington Policy Center
- Paul Guppy is a graduate of Seattle University and holds graduate degrees from Claremont Graduate University and the London School of Economics. He worked for 12 years in the U.S. Congress as a Chief of Staff and Legislative Director. He is currently Vice President for Research at the Washington Policy Center, where he writes on tax policy, public finance, health care, economic and labor policy and other issues. He is a frequent political commentator on T.V., online and on news radio, and is the editor of the Policy Guide to Washington State.
- Chris Eyler, Executive Director, Congressional and Public Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Chris represents the Chamber throughout the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming and helps develop and implement the Chamber’s grassroots, legislative, and political activities in the area. He works closely with state and local chambers and members of Congress in his region to further the legislative priorities of the Chamber. Read more about Chris here.
Lunch, catered by Galway Bay, is included in the registration fee.
In order to plan and prepare for this event, GGHI will close registrations at 5pm on May 16th. Contact the GGHI office at (360) 532-7888 if you wish to be put on the waitlist after this time.
All guests are required to pre-register for this event. There will be no options to pay at the door and walk-ins will not be allowed. To register, click the green 'Register' button on this page and follow the prompts.
Cancellations/Substitutions: If you register for the event but are unable to attend, Greater Grays Harbor is still responsible for the cost of your luncheon/event reservation. If unable to attend, substitutions are welcome any time prior to the event date. Registrants are responsible for the full event fee for any cancellation made after 5pm, seven days prior to the event. Registration fees will not be refunded or waived after that date. No-shows will be charged the full registration fee.