Bank of the Pacific
Bank of the Pacific employs over 250 people managing over $900 million in assets. Seventeen branch locations serve the Western Washington communities of Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Montesano, Ocean Shores, Raymond, Taholah, Long Beach, Cathlamet, Naselle, Ocean Park, Bellingham, Anacortes, Hannegan, and Lynden, as well as the Northern Oregon communities of Astoria, Warrenton and Seaside in Clatsop County. Bank of the Pacific also has a mortgage operation covering all markets and offering an online mortage loan application. 24-hour ATM services are available at eighteen of our branch locations and Deposit Taking ATMs are available in five (6) locations.
As a community bank, we are independently owned and locally operated. The money you deposit is reinvested in the communities we serve. Being a local bank means faster response to the needs of our customers whether that is the delivery of a banking service or an answer regarding a loan request.
Teamwork and open communication
Integrity, honesty and respect for others
Enthusiasm and positive recognition
Professionalism, initiative and innovation
Accountability, focused action and timely follow-through
Commitment to make our company a success
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender
- "Smart" Deposit taking ATMs located at the Aberdeen and Ocean Shores Branches!
- HOME LOANS for both conforming and non-conforming properties.
- FREE MOBILE BANKING APP - For your iPhone or Android smart phone.
- BUSINESS SERVICES - Payroll ACH, Remote Check Deposit, Cash Management
- ONLINE LOAN APPLICATION for Small Business Loans
VP Marketing Manager
- Phone: (360) 537-4060
- Send an Email