Habitat for Humanity of Grays Harbor
Since 2001 our affiliate Habitat for Humanity of Grays Harbor has been inspiring hope, building community and building homes along with deserving families and volunteers. We will be starting work on our 16th home in the Harbor soon and would love for you to be a part of making Grays Harbor a better place to live. We aspire to Habitat for Humanity International's Mission and Vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Let us know if you would like to get involved, want more information, or have a donation for our Habitat Store located at 3005 Simpson Avenue in Hoquiam across from Casa Mia.
- Lots where homes can be built needed anywhere in Grays Harbor
- Volunteers are always welcome!
- Building our 18th home starting in 2017.
- Our Habitat Store is open and offering great stuff at great prices.
- Donations of building materials, housewares, appliances needed for our store.